Don't miss out on this chance to get a close-up view and personal introduction to our latest operating system on the Crystal Eye XDR platform.
We've taken our industry-leading platform and added a suite of new features, including:
- Azure AD integration providing enhanced threat and activity signaling enjoyed by top-tier Microsoft enterprise level tenancies regardless of your Microsoft subscription level.
- New Passive Encryption Control Application that uses advanced application and service fingerprinting to secure IoT and IIoT devices and networks.
- Organisation Wide Access control across multiple environments with SASE Cloud, On Premise and Endpoint implementations.
- Enhanced Security Tools including MDR, DFIR, SDWAN (including WireGuard), Content Filtering and Secure Web Gateway, Vulnerability Scanning and IRM.
- Updated Asset Management tools including the improved Network Mapping Application.
- Extended SOAR and DFIR capabilities from network-based incident escalation.
- Email gateway scanning to allow for improved Microsoft 365 Integration and better Windows AD integration.
- Tighter integration between CE XDR SASE and On-premise deployments with the cloud-orchestrate platform.
Please ensure that you register as a Red Piranha Partner prior to attending the webinar: MSP Partner Sign-up.
You'll need an active partner account to attend and join in for the practical aspects of the webinars.
Please note: If your company already has an account, please ask the account owner to provide you with access to use it for the training.
Hosted by our in-house team of experts, this webinar builds upon the knowledge presented in Module 1, and will include the basic setup and tuning of a Crystal Eye XDR device. This is an essential step in upskilling your team to deploy Crystal Eye XDR devices.
When: Thursday, 30th November 2023
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM AWST
02:30 PM - 03:30 PM AEDT
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM ACDT
03:30 AM - 04:30 AM UTC
EU Session - Thursday, 30th November 2023
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CET
06:00 PM - 07:00 PM AWST
09:00 PM - 10:00 PM AEDT
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM ACDT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC
US Session - Thursday, 30th November 2023
Time: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM EST
09:00 PM - 10:00 PM AWST
12:00 AM - 01:00 AM AEDT Next Day
11:30 PM - 12:30 AM ACDT Next Day
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM UTC
Ben Aylett - Product Manager at Red Piranha
Kevin Greely - Chief Growth Officer at Red Piranha