Are you a motivated individual who is passionate about Cyber Security? Do you have a proven track-record of delivering results and exceptional customer satisfaction?
We are looking for a motivated Security Operations Manager to join our SecOps team who lives and breathes cyber security. You will lead a team of experts to deliver client services and use your project management skills to develop Company policies, processes, and outcomes. You understand the importance of team collaboration and attention to detail to ensure every client receives exceptional service and support and stays protected in this fast-moving industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively monitor systems and networks for potential intrusions
- Initial detection, analysis, and investigation of security events to determine likelihood of compromise and respond according to processes
- Define security standards and incident response plans to detect, respond and recover from security incidents using a risk-based methodology
- Provide analysis for security event data and provide recommendations for policy modifications/tuning
- Communicate cyber-security related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, including clients and key stakeholders
- Perform security business application and infrastructure compliance reviews, risk analysis, forensics and penetration testing
- Using project management skills to collaborate with and lead your team and deliver outcomes effectively, and on time
- Serve as a security expert reviewing and recommending security controls for network, application designs, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile device implementations of new/updated applications and services
- Lead and train your team in security policies and procedures, training and awareness.
- Maintain and develop current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats related to forensics and incident response
- Provide detailed reports for client services, senior management, and key stakeholders
The role requirements:
- Knowledge of SIEM configuration and tuning and a high level of technical knowledge with network forensics
- Working knowledge of cyber incident response and remediation plans.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Lateral thinking and a natural relationship builder
- Experience in both local and remote management with a strong collaborative mindset
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex security issues to a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of industry good practice including PCI DSS, ISO27001 etc
- Industry certifications in the security field is desirable e.g. CISSP, CEH, OSCP
- Tertiary qualification in an IT related field desired
- This position may require interstate or international travel