About the role
Are you a driven and exceptional salesperson with a high attention detail and a can-do attitude? Do you enjoy meeting new people and have a genuine passion for customer service? Have you thought about joining the growing cybersecurity industry or looking for a change?
We are offering a generous base salary plus commission to a talented and highly driven Sales Representative to joining our teams in Sydney and Melbourne. Reporting to the Executive Director, your role will be to growing Red Piranha’s client lists, smashing sales targets, and delivering exceptional customer service along the way.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead identification, follow-up activities, and end-to-end sales process execution
- Secure sales and ongoing service contracts from new and existing customers with a solution-sales mindset
- Provide advice and support on products and services
- CRM client account management
- Exceed the minimum sales targets for products and services
- Collaborate with technical staff and customer success managers to ensure the best customer experience possible is delivered to all clients
The role requirements:
- Proven experience in a customer facing B2B sales role
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving outcomes and targets
- Passion for technology and cyber security, and the ability to pick up technical details quickly
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to travel internationally or interstate where required
Previous experience as a sales representative for the infosec space is advantageous, but not essential.