Are you an Australian business currently working with Defence Primes or seeking to work in the Australian Defence sector?
Have you recently been asked if you are DISP Accredited?
Supply Chain cyber assurance is becoming increasingly of concern in the Australian Defence sector, with DISP aiming to minimise security risks and raise their security protection and assurance levels across areas of governance, personnel, physical and cybersecurity.
Red Piranha has packaged a specific solution to help Australian businesses acquire Defence Industry Security Program membership.
This webinar is about DISP & Cybersecurity in the Australian Defence Sector, we will cover key subject matters:
- Macro perspective of the DISP membership
- The different DISP categories that will be assessed
- Overview of the membership application process
- CDIC Grant’s related to DISP
- Red Piranha’s DISP Solution
You will also have the chance for Q&A after the session to get more information on our DISP Defence Campaign.
When: Wednesday, 27th October 2021
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM AWST
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM AEDT
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ACDT
3:30 AM - 5:00 AM UTC
- 11:30 AM AWST / 2:30 PM AEDT - Presentation
- 12:30 PM AWST / 3:30 PM AEDT- Q&A Session
- 1:00 PM AWST / 4:00 PM AEDT - End
Limited Seats only, hurry and register now! Lunch & DISP on us!
Richard Baker - Executive Director at Red Piranha