Red Piranha is excited to invite you to join us for a Partner Briefing on Australia’s first Extended Detection & Response (XDR) platform – Crystal Eye!
Join Executives and Senior Technologists for a briefing on our XDR platform with some game-changing features that will transform your security offering to clients. Come along and learn how Crystal Eye can be deployed to create an affordable, multi-layered defence system to secure businesses and help achieve compliance obligations.
We will also introduce you to our MSP partner program to help get you set up to sell Crystal Eye products and services to add additional income streams to your business.
This is a great opportunity to meet some of our in-house experts and gain a deep understanding of XDR and the Crystal Eye range of security solutions.
Where: Le Petit Flot Restaurant and Wine Bar - The Tank Stream Hotel, 97 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
When: Thursday, 24th June 2021
Time: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM AEST
- Overview of Crystal Eye XDR
- How Crystal Eye can help your clients
- Updates of the latest version Crystal Eye 4.0
- Q&A session
- Lunch and Networking
Note: Please advise of any dietary requirements.
COVID precautionary measures
- Please don’t shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
- Wherever possible, stay 1.5 metres apart and practise good hand hygiene.
- If you are feeling sick, displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay at home.
Tina Barboza - Business Development Manager at Red Piranha
Damien Cantelo - Head of Product Marketing at Red Piranha